The KVCC collects veterinary microorganism and other biological resources.
How to deposit
01Apply for deposit
Download KAHIS system, create a new account, and make a request for deposit
- KAHIS System (Download Link : https://www.kahis.go.kr/ui/index.jsp)
- Tel. 054-810-8601 (Please contact us for an account’s approval)
Submit the documents for application (Deposit Application Form, Material Deposit Agreement) to the office of Viral Disease Division, APQA
- Application Form & Description of Resource Characteristics
- Material Deposit Agreement (MDA)
- Conduct genetical and biochemical researches on resources requested for deposit
- A request for re-deposit of a resource can be made, if required
03Registration/ Preservation, Public disclosure
- Give the resource a bar code number, KVCC resource number and register on KAHIS system
- Make a public disclosure for the resource information on the KVCC homepage(website). This is only for distributable resources.